We're excited to share a hair tutorial from California beauty stylists Mimi & Taylor today! Braids still remain our go-to style for a breezy summer look and halo braids are perfect for a garden party or seaside wedding celebration. The look is effortless, pretty and unfussy.
1. Twist four sections of hair on each side.
2. Create two medium-sized braids then overlap the braids over each other.
3. Lightly gather the twisted hair back and secure with a hair band.
4. If your hair is too short or fine, try adding an extension piece for extra length and volume.
5. Twist the extensions up into a knot and secure with large bobby pins.
Photography + Styling by Mimi & Taylor | Hair + Makeup by Mimi & Taylor | Model: Anna v, Stars Model Management